Ashley Greene’s Apartment Catches Fire!

Ashley Greenes Apartment Catches Fire

Twilight star Ashley Greene’s West Hollywood condo caught fire on Friday. The West Hollywood Sheriff’s office confirms that a candle initially started the fire and that the fire was contained to the one unit and is still under investigation. There are conflicting reports about whether Greene was actually in the apartment at the time of the incident. There are also conflicting reports as to whether one of Ashley’s two dogs were killed by the fire. The Los Angeles County Fire Department confirmed to E! News that two dogs were recovered from the fire and that one dog was deceased. The owner, which hasn’t been confirmed to be Greene, took possession of both dogs.

Speak Your Mind